- Barber Shop: Citrus, Earthy Basil and Oakmoss. Modern Old Spice.
- Cocoa Cashmere: Vanilla, Cocoa, Cashmere, Sandalwood, Blond Woods, hint of Spice.
- Leather Tobacco: Heady notes of Leather and Tobacco Leaves complemented with Clove, Coriander and Toasted Oak. Incredibly Irresistible!
- North Star: Warm Incense (Frankincense, Myrrh), soft Musk, Woodsy base.
- Sandalwood: Woody and Lush
- Sincere: As Comfortable as Blue Jeans or that Favorite T-shirt. Bay Leaf, Fir Needle, Cedar, Bergamot, warm Tobacco Leaves. Fresh, Clean with Well Balanced Natural Notes Without Typical Cologney Ones
- So Very Sexy: Bergamot, Warm Creamy Sandalwood, Rich Musk. Slow, Smoldering, Ultimate sexy
- Untamed: Smooth Tainted Rose, Wild Geranium, Bergamot, Gold Amber
- Urban Cowboy: Grapefruit, Bergamot, Amber, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Sandalwood. Seductive
Skin loving ingredients with a balance of gentle and mild. Featuring Three Skin Loving Milks (Goat Milk, Coconut Milk, Buttermilk) and Double Butter.
Gentle Goodness Leaves Skin Feeling Like You've Just bathed with a Creamy Bubbly Lathering Lotion that Rinses Clean. Skin loving ingredients with a balance of gentle and mild.
To use: add a small amount to hands, wash cloth, bath puff. Or take it to the next level with a natural sea sponge. Lather, Cleanse, Rinse. A little goes a long way.
Some are Surprised it’s Possible to Use the Same Product on the Face as Your Body - Let’s Flip That Around - Salgal Products are Formulated to be Kind and Gentle for Faces and Packed with Nourishing Vitamins and Antioxidants. Your Body Deserves the Same Care and Affordable Little Luxuries Too. You’re Worth It.
Authentic Cream Soap Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Distilled Water, Olive Oil, Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Cocoa Butter, Milk (Goat Milk, Buttermilk, Coconut Milk), Shea Butter, Sodium Lactate, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Argan Oil, Moringa Oil, Silk, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Helichrysum Stoechas Extract, Fragrance, Preservative, Zinc Oxide.
Components (vanilla and spice) in a fragrance may have a tendency to slowly turn this product a tan color. This does not impact quality in any way.