My original and favorite modern Hair Conditioner. Healthy oils of Jojoba and Olive. Detanglers and shine boosters. Silk provides protein hair needs to stay beautiful and give it great body. Stubborn snags, knots, curls, and frizzy hair can be combed through more easily; especially useful when hair tangles frequently.
Also a safe leave-in conditioner for dry hair: Wash & condition hair, rinse well, apply a tiny amount to hair while still wet & comb through.
Emulsifier (BTMS-behentrimonium methosulfate, cetyl alcohol, butylene glycol),
Detanglers (dimethicone, cyclomethicone),
Preservative (propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate).
Asterisk in scent list = Essential Oil.
Artisan Made From Scratch, Naturally!
SUMMER SCENTS (May-August)
- ALWAYS SUMMER Fun Tropical Beaches, Sunshine, Bare Feet. Pina Coladas Beside the Pool. Coconut, Pineapple, Vanilla and Sandalwood.
- COCONUT LIME Bright Refreshing Lime with a Kick of Coconut
- CREAMSICLE Creamy Warm Vanilla and Orange
- CUCUMBER MELON Classic medley of Summer Melons and Cucumber
- FLOWER SHOP Bright window displays beckon. You ease into the neighborhood flower shop and hear the gentle bell hanging from the doorknob. The shop owner smiles and greets you with easy chatter. Water droplets and green stems fill the air and relax the senses. Freshly picked flowers in vivid colors mingle in baskets awaiting bouquets
- GRAPEFRUIT MIMOSA Summer Brunch with Good Friends. Sitting Deck-side as Sailboats Glide By. Enjoying Refreshing Grapefruit Mimosas and Laughter. Frosty Glasses of Juicy Sweet Pink Grapefruit, Effervescent Bubbly, a Tease of Peach with Pineapple Wedges and Mini Umbrellas Perched on the Rim
- HONEYSUCKLE Sitting Amid a Field of Wild Honeysuckle Vines Blooming in the Sunshine
- PINEAPPLE CILANTRO Ripe Freshly Cut Pineapple Wedges, very juicy
- RED BERRY RHUBARB Bright Sweet Berries balanced with Crisp Rhubarb.
- SWEET PEA Tendrils of Sweet Pea Vines Twine Through Lattice, Flaunting Their Demure and Cheery Blooms