Emulsified Whipped Face & Body Scrub with Sugar. Exfoliate and moisturize dry skin. A building block for radiant skin. Cosmetologists recommend as maintenance between waxing, sugaring & hair removal sessions.
Now in easy to use low profile jars.
Summer Scents Featured May - August
Grab a spoonful, apply to skin, rub in a circular motion. Add a little water and continue rubbing as it turns from scrub to lotion. Rinse well; an instant lotion is created each time water mixes with the scrub. Non-greasy.
Take care to keep water out of container, it'd be a shame to melt the sugar. Who doesn't need more sugar?
Customer love "This is a superior sugar scrub".
Ingredients: Sugar, Rice Bran Oil, Shea Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Mango Butter, Emulsifying Wax, Avocado Oil, BTMS, Fragrance, Kaolin Clay, Preservative.
ASTERISK (*) = ESSENTIAL OIL
SUMMER SCENTS (May-August)
- ALWAYS SUMMER Fun Tropical Beaches, Sunshine, Bare Feet. Pina Coladas Beside the Pool. Coconut, Pineapple, Vanilla and Sandalwood.
- COCONUT LIME Bright Refreshing Lime with a Kick of Coconut
- CREAMSICLE Creamy Warm Vanilla and Orange
- CUCUMBER MELON Classic medley of Summer Melons and Cucumber
- FLOWER SHOP Bright window displays beckon. You ease into the neighborhood flower shop and hear the gentle bell hanging from the doorknob. The shop owner smiles and greets you with easy chatter. Water droplets and green stems fill the air and relax the senses. Freshly picked flowers in vivid colors mingle in baskets awaiting bouquets
- GRAPEFRUIT MIMOSA Summer Brunch with Good Friends. Sitting Deck-side as Sailboats Glide By. Enjoying Refreshing Grapefruit Mimosas and Laughter. Frosty Glasses of Juicy Sweet Pink Grapefruit, Effervescent Bubbly, a Tease of Peach with Pineapple Wedges and Mini Umbrellas Perched on the Rim
- HONEYSUCKLE Sitting Amid a Field of Wild Honeysuckle Vines Blooming in the Sunshine
- LEMON EUCALYPTUS True Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil, not a blend. Strong camphor notes with a refreshing lemon top, similar to citronella.
- PINEAPPLE CILANTRO Ripe Freshly Cut Pineapple Wedges, very juicy
- RED BERRY RHUBARB Bright Sweet Berries balanced with Crisp Rhubarb.
- SWEET PEA Tendrils of Sweet Pea Vines Twine Through Lattice, Flaunting Their Demure and Cheery Blooms