Silky Intense Moisture, Use Head to Toes.
- Very Dry Skin
- Moisture Barrier
- Enhance Skin Radiance
- Rejuvenate Skin's Natural Suppleness
- Hard Working Hands
- Gardener’s Knees and Hands
- Mani and Pedi Aftercare
- Dry Knees and Elbows
Very high in vitamins and anti-oxidants which benefit skin similar to an apple’s natural skin; adding a soothing barrier, moisturizing, protecting from elements.
HOW TO USE:
Massage into skin and allow to absorb before dressing.
Apply to dry skin for silky feel. Apply to damp skin for maximum absorption.
- ALWAYS SUMMER Beaches, Sunshine, Bare Feet. Pina Coladas Beside the Pool. Coconut, Pineapple, Vanilla and Sandalwood.
- COCONUT LIME Bright Refreshing Lime with a Kick of Coconut
- CREAMSICLE Creamy Warm Vanilla and Orange
- CUCUMBER MELON Classic medley of Summer Melons and Cucumber
- FLOWER SHOP Bright window displays beckon. You ease into the neighborhood flower shop and hear the gentle bell hanging from the doorknob. The shop owner smiles and greets you with easy chatter. Water droplets and green stems fill the air and relax the senses. Freshly picked flowers in vivid colors mingle in baskets awaiting bouquets
- GRAPEFRUIT MIMOSA Summer Brunch with Good Friends. Sitting Deck-side as Sailboats Glide By. Enjoying Refreshing Grapefruit Mimosas and Laughter. Frosty Glasses of Juicy Sweet Pink Grapefruit, Effervescent Bubbly, a Tease of Peach with Pineapple Wedges and Mini Umbrellas Perched on the Rim
- HONEYSUCKLE Sitting Amid a Field of Wild Honeysuckle Vines Blooming in the Sunshine
- PINEAPPLE CILANTRO Ripe Freshly Cut Pineapple Wedges, very juicy
- RED BERRY RHUBARB Bright Sweet Berries balanced with Crisp Rhubarb.
- SWEET PEA Tendrils of Sweet Pea Vines Twine Through Lattice, Flaunting Their Demure and Cheery Blooms
Ingredients: Water, Mango Butter, Jojoba (Organic), Emulsifying Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Preservative (propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate), Allantoin, Fragrance