We’re back open!
As called for in the state’s “Safe Start” plan to reopen the economy, we are welcoming customer orders starting June 1, 2020. We’ve appreciated your support during the stay-home period — and now we’re thrilled we get to serve you again.
Safety is taken seriously
“Back in business” doesn’t mean “back to normal” for us. Coronavirus isn’t over. As our community and economy move into recovery mode, it’s still up to everyone to help prevent the disease’s spread. There are careful safety measures in place — as outlined by state regulations and recommended by health experts.
The point is to help keep everyone as safe as possible — and to help make sure our community, along with our business and economy, can emerge from the pandemic healthy and strong.
What we’re doing to protect our community and customers
We remain dedicated to doing our part to protecting the community that supports us — to protecting you, and everyone in our community. Here’s how we’re doing that now:
- Practicing social distancing
- Wearing face masks or cloth face coverings. Face masks work well to help prevent the spread of coronavirus through the air when we speak, cough or sneeze.
- We’ll be working hard to frequently disinfect surfaces and shared spaces.
- Taking extra precautions behind the scenes to ensure the health and safety of our customers. Our service may take longer than normal — we appreciate your patience and support.
What changes you may see
- Packaging industry wide is in short supply and sometimes not currently available at all. Though steps are taken to minimize changes you may see variations of color or shape to packaging.
- Ingredient supply chain disruption and availability has created the need to make slight changes in some products. When occurring the ingredient is upgraded to a higher quality and as always, quality checks are performed to ensure you are happy with what you order. I'm actually loving the ingredient changes and hope you do too
These past few months have challenged our business in ways we never predicted. We’ve been grateful to our customers and our community for your support and encouragement during the Stay Home order. We’re also grateful to get back to work — and to serving you.
Let’s work together toward a recovery that’s healthy and safe for everyone. We’ll see you soon!