Soft Silky Hair Conditions & Moisturizes Hair. Pro Vitamin B5 Improves Softness, Manageability and Shine. Lightweight Conditioner and Cream Rinse won't Weigh Hair Down, Gentle Enough to Use Daily.
Directions: Apply to wet hair, leave on 1-2 minutes, rinse.
Emulsifier (BTMS-behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol),
Centromium Chloride (Detangler),
DL-Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5),
Artisan Made From Scratch, Naturally!
SUMMER SCENTS (May-August)
- ALWAYS SUMMER Fun Tropical Beaches, Sunshine, Bare Feet. Pina Coladas Beside the Pool. Coconut, Pineapple, Vanilla and Sandalwood.
- COCONUT LIME Bright Refreshing Lime with a Kick of Coconut
- CREAMSICLE Creamy Warm Vanilla and Orange
- CUCUMBER MELON Classic medley of Summer Melons and Cucumber
- FLOWER SHOP Bright window displays beckon. You ease into the neighborhood flower shop and hear the gentle bell hanging from the doorknob. The shop owner smiles and greets you with easy chatter. Water droplets and green stems fill the air and relax the senses. Freshly picked flowers in vivid colors mingle in baskets awaiting bouquets
- GRAPEFRUIT MIMOSA Summer Brunch with Good Friends. Sitting Deck-side as Sailboats Glide By. Enjoying Refreshing Grapefruit Mimosas and Laughter. Frosty Glasses of Juicy Sweet Pink Grapefruit, Effervescent Bubbly, a Tease of Peach with Pineapple Wedges and Mini Umbrellas Perched on the Rim
- HONEYSUCKLE Sitting Amid a Field of Wild Honeysuckle Vines Blooming in the Sunshine
- LEMON EUCALYPTUS True Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil, not a blend. Strong camphor notes with a refreshing lemon top, similar to citronella.
- PINEAPPLE CILANTRO Ripe Freshly Cut Pineapple Wedges, very juicy
- RED BERRY RHUBARB Bright Sweet Berries balanced with Crisp Rhubarb.
- SWEET PEA Tendrils of Sweet Pea Vines Twine Through Lattice, Flaunting Their Demure and Cheery Blooms